.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS talks mp3 podcast Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Podcasting talk at Bryn Mawr College

I gave a talk today at Bryn Mawr College about the podcasting and screencasting of undergraduate classes in Drexel CoAS. Here is the screencast mp3 podcast and Powerpoint.

Laura Blankenship kindly hosted me and brought a few enthusiastic faculty. I look forward to seeing how they pursue some of the ideas we discussed.

Laura gave me a tour of the cool robot lab. They have robot dogs that can play soccer.

3 Comments:

  • Considering I got a phone call right after you left asking me to help spec out a tablet and to intall the software, I'd say your talk was a big success. I think there's going to be lots going on over here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 PM  

  • That's great - Michelle also got in touch with me and has started to implement some of the things we talked about

    By Blogger Jean-Claude Bradley, at 5:55 AM  

  • Xenia,
    Sounds good. Keep me posted.

    By Blogger Jean-Claude Bradley, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License